Clicky offers a complete web analytic features that help to improve your site performance and monitor your progress in real time. Aside from providing a real-time web analytics, Clicky also provides the details about the actions of your individual visitors, Heatmaps, uptime monitoring, on-site analytics, alerts, and more. Clicky offers a free web analytics tool with limited features, as well as various pricing plans to choose: Pro, Pro Plus, Pro Platinum, and Custom plan.
Top Clicky Alternatives
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg
- Lucky Orange
- AT Internet
Top Clicky Alternatives and Overview
Mouseflow enables you to track your visitor’s movements within your website, record their activities, and replay those activities whenever you want.
Google Analytics is a web analytics program provided by Google, which helps webmasters to analyze their website traffic.
Gauges provides a simple web analytics solution that offers important traffic data from your website in the right way.
Hotjar offers all in one solutions for collecting various information from website information and optimise accordingly.
StatCounter is a simple web analytics tool to monitor visitor activities within your website.
HiStats is a free web analytics tool that provides unlimited traffic monitoring, with various features that give you valuable insights about your site performance.
It can be used to speed up your landing page testing to ensure better conversion...
This allows you to attract more visitors to your website and keep them on your...
With simple and easy-to-understand analytics report, you can increase your site conversion with this tool...
It gives you the ability to get the most comprehensive data about your website traffic...
It does so by connecting businesses with the website owner and then by allowing them...
You can monitor their clicks and mouse movements using the recording feature within the software...
ClickTale comes with various features that help to improve your visitor satisfaction, which in turn...
It provides key features such as standard analytics, user experience optimization, visitor behavior monitoring, and...
Webtrends consists of four main components which you can use in different platforms: web analytics...
Clicky Review and Overview
Clicky Web Analytics is a service to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or website’s traffic in real-time. At present, over 1.2 Million websites. It is one of the top preferred services for traffic tracking and getting relevant statistics that can help a user to work upon the right parts of the website.
Clicky comes loaded with numerous innovative yet straightforward features. These features define Clicky and clarify the reason for it being highly preferred –
- Real-time updates: Clicky updates its traffic reports every instant. A user can check the site any time and get the traffic statistic of that moment.
- Thoroughly detailed: Reports provided by Clicky are highly detailed as they present many important statistics like – Number of visitors, Average number of clicks by them, Average time spent by them, Total time spent, and the number of visitors that bounced. There are many more statistics in reports that can easily be seen through Clicky.
- Eyes on everyone: User can track every individual who has visited the website, and know their basic info like – from which country the site has been accessed, how many actions did they perform on website, how long did they stay on website, and also, through which link did they land up on your page.
- Say no to bots: Clicky works on an advanced algorithm that can detect bot accounts or spams trying to gatecrash into user’s websites.
- Heatmaps: A unique feature that shows which area or segment of any page of the user’s website or blog was accessed most. It displays this by color-coding the most clicked areas of the page, just like a heatmap. These lets users know that the potential visitors crave which feature most.
- Uptime monitoring: Clicky keeps a check on a user’s website 24/7, and the moment the site goes down, the user receives an alert about the same so that they can get it online again in no time.
Clicky has the most cost-effective plans and is better than most platforms providing similar services on the head to head comparison. Users can try a free version before moving onto a premium version, which is nonetheless totally worthy of its cost.
Company Name: Roxr Software, Ltd
Company Address: , Portland, OR, USA
Founded in: 2006
- Real Time Web Analytics
- Ridiculous Details
- Individual Visitors and Actions
- On-site Analytics
- Uptime Monitoring
- Easy to Use
- Powerful and flexible API
- Twitter Analytics
- Google Search Rankings
- Video Analytics
- Big Screen Mode
- Sub Users
- Bounce Rates
- HTTPS Tracking