Detailed ReviewsRunning an ecommerce business effectively and efficiently requires smooth functioning of many operations. From receiving supplies to packaging to shipment, everything should work smoothly to keep an online store afloat. However, despite all these complications entrepreneurs can't afford to lose sight of critical elements that go into running their business. Therefore, they must outsource the operations. Fortunately, shipping companies have now started taking these tasks on their shoulders to help entrepreneurs focus on things that matter more. But there comes one more problem - all ecommerce shipping companies are not good! So how to find the ones that are professional and well-versed in understanding the needs of online stores?
It turns out that there's at least one such player in the field. It's known as eFulfillmentPro. And in this review we're going to take a look at what makes them one of the best ecommerce shipping companies in the market. Let's get started:
The process followed by eFulfillmentPro to serve your ecommerce needs is very simple. It involves the following steps:
1. You purchase your products from suppliers and get them shipped to their (eFulfillmentPro's) warehouses.
2. You send a PDF file of your labels to eFulfillmentPro.
3. They receive your items in their warehouses, inspect them and label them appropriately according to your PDF and Amazon's shipping guidelines.
4. They share with you the dimensions of box(es) and weights.
5. You purchase shipping from Amazon and send a PDF of shipping labels to eFulfillmentPro.
6. They ship your product(s) to Amazon's warehouses.
7. They (eFulfillmentPro) send you an email once your shipment has been picked up by career.
That's it. Seven steps and you can get your ecommerce business operations completed with their help.
eFulfillmentPro is offering a wide range of services to make your life easier as an ecommerce entrepreneur. These include:
- Inventory storage services: eFulfillmentPro offers clean and highly organized warehousing services at highly affordable costs.
- Pick, pack and ship: eFulfillmentPro can also pick, pack and ship your orders within one business day. Not just that, they also offer packaging supplies for free. And since their software integrates tightly with your shopping cart, you receive reports on inventory and shipping status in a quick manner.
- Additional services: Besides all these services
eFulfillmentPro also offers a variety of other services to help you run
your ecommerce business effectively and efficiently. These include
returns processing, freight forwarding, bundling and customs forwarding
In a nutshell, if you choose eFulfillmentPro you won't have to worry about any operational aspect of your ecommerce business. You'll have free time to focus on other important things that matter.
Timely delivery of packages matters a lot in e-commerce, and fortunately eFulfillmentPro has a strategic advantage to make this happen. The location of their fulfillment center in Texas is very close to the warehouses of Amazon in Houston and Dallas. Plus, they're close to Houston Ports as well, which helps a lot in overseas shipments. So one can certainly expect timely delivery of packages from them.
eFulfillmentPro is one of the best decisions that you can take to
streamline your ecommerce business. Their services are professional yet
affordable. The only minor drawback that you'll see in their services is
that they don't have a website as professional as websites of other
service providers in the industry, but it doesn't mean that they're not
professional enough or their services are not good. Perhaps that is
because they put all of their focus on service quality alone. You'll
experience the quality and professionalism of their services yourself
once you're served by them.