Nimble provides simplified social CRM software that helps to grow your business with easier social selling strategy. It features contact management, unified inbox, contact insight, activity management, responsive social listening system, sales and marketing tools, and more. The service is provided by Nimble CRM, a company founded in 2009 and based in Santa Monica, California.
Top Nimble CRM Alternatives
- Base CRM
- Sage CRM
- Oracle Siebel
- Really Simple Systems
Top Nimble CRM Alternatives and Overview
Salesforce provides CRM cloud and cloud computing software that helps your business to grow sales faster.
Act provides affordable and easy-to-use contact management and email marketing software for small business.
Close is a Customer Relationship Management software for small and medium-sized businesses to improve their sales.
PipeRun is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that enhances various aspects of your business to ramp up productivity and generate higher sales.
Base CRM provides an all-in-one sales platform for your business, which helps to win more deals faster.
Sage CRM provides web-based customer management software designed for sales marketing and customer service.
It successfully converts leads received into opportunity and contact...
It helps increase ROI while reducing the cost of venturing and acquiring the leading position...
Easily manage all your franchises, connect and share progress, and evaluate performance using the data...
It features one-click calls, no data entry, auto-logging calls and activities, 2-way email integration, API...
It offers sales and activity reports as well as displays overall activities and schedules...
It has 40 modules and 50 user panels to help individuals create CRM according to...
It features application deployment manager, application response measurement, CRM desktop, remote and mobile client, and...
It features anywhere access, secure hosting, data security, multiple users, multiple accounts, unlimited contacts, campaign...
The software helps in activity tracking, mail tracking and is also very efficient when it...
Nimble CRM Review and Overview
Nimble is a creation of Jon. V. Ferrara, in simple words the co-founder of this outstanding goldmine CRM framework.
In contrast to Goldmine, Nimble runs on an internet browser as opposed to locally, and it means to go past the extent of management of contacts, by enabling clients to -
- surface already obscure data about possibilities utilizing 'smart contacts' applications
- incorporate internet based life information legitimately into the CRM.
Before we dive into Nimble's highlights, it merits, etc. taking a brief reprieve to pose another inquiry: what is CRM?
CRM (client relationship management) software is primarily utilized for overseeing associations with potential and existing customers, helping you to change over leads into customers and keep your current customers cheerful.
Along with the above-mentioned feature, most CRM frameworks are intended to assist you with playing out a scope of other helpful business assignments, for instance:
- store and fragment contacts
- see an interchanges history between your business and your possibilities/customers
- appoint and oversee undertakings
- oversee schedules
- deal with a business pipeline
- manage client inquiries
Nimble CRM pricing
The pricing structure for Nimble is quite basic — there's only one arrangement accessible. It costs $25 every month on the off chance that you pay month to month or $19 every month on the off chance that you pay forthright for a year.
Nimble comes in less expensive than Infusionsoft's starter plan, be that as it may, which begins at $80 per client every month. It's additionally a decent piece less expensive than Hubspot, in spite of the fact that the last gives you a truly practical free arrangement.
Nimble has a LOT taking the plunge. It's generally modest; it incorporates well with Google Apps and Office 365, and the manner in which it handles correspondence history is incredible. Furthermore, its Smart Contact App makes adding contacts to a CRM a breeze.
You can profit from a free multi-day Nimble preliminary through their site.
Pros and Cons of Nimble:
- It's sensibly priced
- Amazing incorporation with Google Apps and Office 365
- Great contact search operations
- Simple to-utilize import usefulness
- A fantastic way to deal with storage/view modes for corresponding communication history
- Simple to-utilize sale pipeline functions
- Valuable contact catch tools are incorporated (email signature scanner for Gmail in addition to a portable application for checking business cards)
- Primary version for free trial available to use before buying
- Utilizing email inside Nimble isn't incredible – you can't get to any of your folders/directories or move mails to them
- How labels are sent out makes them genuinely unusable outside of Nimble (i.e., in Excel, Access and so on.) — In case you're not kidding about information division, you'll have to utilize custom fields instead of labels
- 'Sync' tools are required to integrate other apps with nimble
- Functionality of auto-responder isn't present
Company Name: Nimble Software, LLC
Company Address: PO Box 3313, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Founded in: 2009
- Multi User Account
- Unlimited Network Connections
- Communication History
- Advanced Field Customization
- Third-party Integrations
- Contact Management
- Social Listening
- Contacts Insights
- Unified Inbox
- Sales and Marketing
- Activity Management
- Apps Marketplace